Burlington Stores, a leading national off-price retailer, is opening a brand new store located at Tomoka Town Center, 1115 Cornerstone Boulevard on September 21. This is a relocation of their 1008 W International Speedway Boulevard store. This new location will feature an updated and fresh layout with top brand name merchandise at their everyday low prices.
“We are thrilled to remain in the community, providing local residents with a new shopping experience for the entire family. Whether they’re looking for brand name clothing, stylish home décor items, or anything for baby, customers will enjoy significant savings and discover new merchandise arrivals each week,” said Tom Kingsbury, President, CEO and Chairman, Burlington Stores.
GRAND OPENING DAY & FAMILY FUN DAY
· Friday, September 21, enjoy the following:
· 8:30am, join store associates, local officials and community members for a ceremonial ribbon cutting
· 9:00am, local residents are invited to be one of the first to shop store filled with great styles, top brands and wide assortment of merchandise at up to 65% off other retailers’ prices every day.
· Saturday, September 22, the store will open at 9:00am and from 10am-1pm, customers are invited to a day of family fun. The first 500 customers will receive a free Burlington tote, and there will be gift card giveaways, kids’ activities and more!
Tomoka Town Center
1115 Cornerstone Boulevard
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
§ 45,000 square feet
§ Regular store hours:
o 9:00am to 10:00pm, Monday – Saturday
o 9:00am to 9:30pm, Sunday
To further demonstrate Burlington’s commitment within the local community, the national off-price retailer will engage in the following philanthropic initiatives to celebrate the Grand Opening:
§ Burlington, through its partnership with AdoptAClassroom.org, will donate $10,000 to a nearby school to fund the materials teachers and students need to learn and achieve in the classroom.
§ And throughout the year, the new store will join in the retailers’ nationwide cause marketing initiatives, such as but not limited to, the Warm Coats and Warm Hearts Coat Drive, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, support of AdoptAClassroom.org and WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease.
· Burlington is a caring member of the communities where it has stores. Since 2011, the retailer has raised more than $46 Million dollars for national causes with local impact including, but not limited to, support for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, WomenHeart, and AdoptAClassroom.org
· Donated more than two million coats through its Annual Warm Coats & Warm Hearts Coat Drive since its inception in 2012
· Trucks arrive multiple times a week to deliver fresh new merchandise to the store
· Burlington carries over 5,000 brands at up to 65% off other retailer’s prices every day
DaytonaBeachOutletMall.com is a retail affiliate web portal and is not affiliated with any brick and mortar mall and/or mall project. Please shop responsibly but often.